Media Specialist for Boozt Media Partnership
- A new business unit in Marketing
Who are we
Founded in 2007, Boozt.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailers in Scandinavia. The company is located in Hyllie/Malmö.
A new unit within the Marketing team
The Marketing team run and buy all media in the Nordics ourselves. And based on our ability to work with data to enhance co-campaigns with our +500 brand partners, we will launch a new unit; ‘Boozt Media Partnership’.
It’s old news. You want to target ‘The right customer, at the right time, with the right content, in the right mix of channels and devices’. But actually being able to execute is key. At Boozt we help our partners be present for the “right” target based on data usage.
In cooperation with our brand partners we build onsite/offsite campaigns to meet our partners’ objectives. No media agency, magazine or trading desk can deliver audience precision the way we can because we own the data! We have the ability to address the most relevant target groups with the right message at the right moment using the most advanced CRM, DSP etc. systems on the market fully integrated with our e-commerce shop and CMS system.
As a Media Specialist you will be working full time with Boozt Media Partnership. You will take a leading role in establishing this new unit in our Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating campaign proposals with regards to the clients’ objectives and following to implement, deliver and monitor the campaigns. As this is a new business unit, we would like you to take part in the development of Boozt Media Partnership. You therefore need to have a strong knowledge of buying and selling media as well as the ability to execute.
Your primary tasks will be
- Create campaign proposals meeting our clients’ KPIs
- Brief and coordinate the creative layouts of the campaigns with the design team
- Set-up and manage ad traffic in DSP Adform
- Follow up and evaluate campaigns
- Collaborate closely with other departments
- Develop and grow the Boozt Media Partnership
- More than 2 years of online advertising experience for example from a media agency or ad network
- Enjoy working with numbers, reports and analysis and with strong Excel skills
- Experience with ad servers and DSP technologies (preferably Adform)
- Good at selling in campaigns and media plans to clients and building strong relationships
- Self-driven team player
- Take responsibility, execute and make things happen
- Strong communication skills and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
- A strong desire to drive and grow a business unit
- Highly international environment. 25 nationalities spread across 160 employees. Office language is English
- Open, young and informal working environment where you can make a difference
How to apply
Application (in English) should include one page of motivational text and one page with your CV. Please send it to Marketing Manager Sandra Joy Larsen firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.