Commercial Project Lead
For our Commercial Development team, we are looking for an ambitious profile to further professionalize the way we implement new innovations from idea to product launch through leading project teams that bridge sales, innovation, product management and our supply organization.
Chr. Hansen is a global leading provider of probiotic cultures globally, and in our Commercial Development organization we are >15 dedicated colleagues with responsibility for industry strategies, product and innovation portfolio, product launches, marketing, pricing, etc.
The job offers you a challenging career opportunity in an international market leading company within Human Health & the Microbiome. You will be part of a rapidly growing industry that is constantly expanding. Working in our Commercial Development team you will find a dynamic, inspiring and international environment, driven by an intrapreneurial mindset combining business and product technical knowledge. We work in a customer-oriented fashion and our products and solutions are engineered to meet specific needs of our individual customers. A unique possibility to develop your project management skills and gain global experience further supported by a professional organization.
A major growth driver for Chr. Hansen Human Health is our ability to customize unique products to our customers, through customer development projects (CDPs). Your main responsibility is to act as lead on these CDPs, all the way from scoping a product to final delivery to the customer. You will take the lead in cross functional project teams, coordinating the efforts between our expert functions such as product managers and development scientists, taking charge of the overall project plan and making sure we deliver on time. The position is very hands-on and will require a lot of navigation in the Chr. Hansen organization.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver customized products to our customers
- Prepare project timelines and statement of work to customers
- Support sales in the communication to customers around project deliverables and activities
- Take charge of the practical data input in our product implementation flows
Your personal profile
- You hold an M.Sc. or similar, with a commercial interest and drive
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, as you will only succeed through your project teams
- You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and stakeholder management
- Structured, service minded and process-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in both a technical and commercial setting
- Good at keeping track of a large number of open tasks
- Capable of working in an environment with changing priorities
- Attention to detail but with a sense of urgency
- Language skills: English (corporate language)
You report to the Commercial Pipeline Manager
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Mahler Kappelgaard, Chr. Hansen Human Health at +45 5339 1203 or email@example.com.
Please apply online. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 5 December 2016 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.