Customer Service Agent
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Coatings Services is a leading paint supplier to the Automotive Refinish industry. Our head quarter is located in Copenhagen and we have recently expanded our Customer Service Centre to also include UK and Ireland. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Agent to provide sales support and process requests to our UK/Ireland markets.
What you can expect
As Customer Service Agent for BASF Coatings Services your main responsibilities will be:
- Handle inbound and outbound enquiries.
- Process requests, monitor lab progress and record results.
- Manage orders, general administration and invoices.
- Complete and record customer care telephone calls to format agreed for specific third party service providers.
- Maintain customer prices, discounts and terms.
- Update customer database.
- Provide support to sales representatives and technicians in the field.
- Handle central billing and questions related to central billing and invoicing.
What we expect
- You are a team player and you possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- As part of a team you are a self-motivated, well-organised individual.
- 2 – 3 years of experience from a similar position.
- You are good at handling a busy schedule.
- You are able to adapt in a technical work driven environment.
- You are interested in the broad field of finance including invoicing.
- You are confident with MS Office and databases.
- Previous experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.