Finance Business Partner
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position: Finance Business Partner.
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Type of contract: full-time, regular
Support the Business Unit- BU in strategic, planning/forecasting and operational decisions, through adequate analysis, scenario modeling, synthesizing and presentation of recommendations.
- Establish trust, credibility and an effective working relationship with the BU leadership as well as, with Cluster and Regional Finance Leads, with a strong customer focus and aiming to exceed BU support requirements and expectations.
- Ensure all local, regional and corporate reporting for one BU is completed accurately and on-time.
- Provide input on key strategic organizational & commercial matters.
- Develop strategies to ensure the business meets or exceeds its financial targets and utilizes resources in the most efficient manner possible.
- Revenue and related expense reporting for one Business Unit, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to BU leaders and Cluster/Regional Finance team. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus operating plan and forecast.
- Responsible for financial planning processes (operating plan and forecasts) for the entire P&L for one Business Unit capturing, estimating and skillfully communicating business impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful in its aims.
- Support to BU management in preparing business and operating plan reviews, ensuring key messages on financials are delivered.
- Present at BU/Brand related meetings where financial input/commentary is required.
- Investigate complex and/or sensitive issues and queries from senior management in both Denmark and Cluster/Region/HQ, providing the appropriate information and analysis to enable effective resolution.
- Responsible for several tasks on the controlling/accounting side of the business unit support including month end activities such expense allocation and accruals, other types of journal entries related to special events affecting the BU as well as, other tasks that may also relate to different business units, functions or activities in the Finance department in Pfizer Denmark.
- University Degree (Business, Finance, Economics)
- 5 years experience in accounting or business finance, preferably with previous experience in financial controlling
- Fluent in English, Danish is a plus
- Customer service – Aim to exceed business unit support requirements and expectations. Have strong customer focus, creates value for the supported unit.
- Must be comfortable to participate in a highly energized team environment demanding high performance, shared accountability and with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Planning and prioritizing, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, strong technical skills/ solid knowledge ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP, etc.) and Excel
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Managing change
- Impact & influence
For more information and to apply with a CV and cover letter in English please go to www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID 1043024.
Closing date for applications: 9th December 2016.