Marketing Communication Manager (m/f) Sales Direct Channels
Do you know where to reach your customer? Are you a talented storyteller? Is marketing communication in your DNA? Are you an expert in developing cost-effective ways of promoting products and solutions? Then here is a big opportunity to use your skills at Danfoss. Join us as Marketing Communication Manager B2B direct and indirect channel sales (m/f) in Danfoss cooling segment.
What Danfoss offers you
Here is your platform to bring in your strong MarCom expertise to define business specific positioning and messaging that is relevant for all of our customers. With your know-how of customer behaviors and communication touchpoints you will not only identify the areas of interest of our customers andalso enhance the customer experience of the Danfoss brand. Use your creativity and digital expertise to make an impact on the marketing communications approach at a global level.
About Danfoss Cooling
Danfoss Cooling is a world leader in developing technologies of today and tomorrow in Food Retail, Air Conditioning, Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration.
You will be responsible for
- Global marketing communication strategy planning for the direct sales channel
- Derive MarCom objectives and define the MarCom strategy for the direct sales channel from the different segment strategies & align with global (and regional) sales and marketing leadership
- Prioritize direct customer segments, analyze customer journeys and identify customer-specific marketing communication approach on a global scale
- Set up global communication plan for the direct channel, allocate resources to MarCom activities & track MarCom activities (e.g. campaigns, events) on a global scale
- Consolidate budgets for the direct channel, allocate budget to MarCom activities & monitor expenses on a global scale
- Detain and share knowledge & best practices on direct customer types, their specific needs and ways to reach them
- Detain and share knowledge & best practices on the customers of our direct customer types, their specific needs and ways to reach them
- Provide MarCom analyst with input on effectiveness of MarCom activities
We look for an individual who has
- Deep expertise in direct sales marketing communication
- More than 5 years of professional conceptual and marketing experience in the B2B or HVACR technology industry (B2B)
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of the latest marketing trends (outward focused)
- Broad technology awareness with a passion and knowledge of communication for different customer types in direct sales channels,and, indirect sales channels
- Experience in all stages of creating a successful content campaign i.e. planning, strategy, execution and distribution
- Ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrixed organization
- Skills to collaborate with global/regional/local colleagues as part of a physical or virtual team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and project management skills (editorial calendars, deadlines, vendor/agency management, budgets)
For more information about this position, please contact Tatjana Hajos, Specialist Talent Acquisition on +49 69 8902-282.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have any deadline but will accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we find the right candidate.