Key Account Manager (East Denmark)
Are you our new colleague in Zealand?
Pfizer is looking for a Key Account Manager in Region Zealand (Sjælland). If you are a sales driven person, with the right qualifications, you love meeting new people and creating a strong and ongoing relationship with our customers, this is your chance to join us!
You will report into the Senior Sales Manager and be a part of a strong team of 10 Key Account Managers across Denmark. A Key Account Manager is responsible for creating specific account plans for the assigned district and take ownership in executing against the account plans and you will both have to work individually – but furthermore you will have to work with other colleagues where there is overlap in accounts, as well as across the whole team, as we value greatly the strong team-spirit and motivation in our team.
As a Key Account Manager your responsibility covers:
- Contact with customers, delivering sales calls, participation and preparation of meetings and congresses
- Creating and executing Account Plans for your assigned district
- Targeting and segmentation of customers
- Input regarding analysis of data and sales reports
- Ability to prioritize own accounts, define business opportunities and customer needs
- Gathering customer insights from defined accounts/customers
- Input on planning, developing, implementing and monitoring Primary Care portfolio account plans & customer programs for Pfizer Innovative Health
- Working seamlessly in multidimensional cross functional setting
- Being part of a high-performing team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Field experience in primary care settings. Shows good understanding of primary care settings and flow between primary - and secondary care settings
- LIF exam
- Customer relations management experience, preferably in a field sales position at least 3 years
- Can-do mentality
- Strong people and inspirational skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team player. Willingness to share own knowledge on building relationships with customers, preparing and carrying out a sales call
- Proven track record of own sales results – understanding and interpretation of sales figures
- Ambition to maximise the sales of the product portfolio
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fluent Danish and English skills written and spoken
- Valid driver’s licence
Please note, the position is a temporary position, with a contract from December 2016 to end January 2019.
Apply use the buttom and search for Job ID 1043069.
Please do send CV and cover letter in English.
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2016.