IT Project Manager, Corporate Information Systems
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as IT Project Manager in Corporate Information Systems?
Within the Corporate Information Systems (CIS) organization you will primarily lead IT infrastructure projects in close collaboration with your internal customers. By using your skills as a leader and your interpersonal sensitivity, you will build up the needed team spirit within your project teams and lead the projects to success. As part of a dynamic team you will advance the standards and capabilities shared in the Ferring Project Management Model and apply them in your work.
More specifically, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for the delivery (time, scope, budget) of projects that provide significant business value; leading of project team members towards the project goals
- Accountable for project budget management including CAPEX and OPEX, internal and external resources
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- When working in a supporting role, deliver according to associated standards e.g. project quality management and organizational change management
- Work with other CIS groups to deliver specific services e.g. establish requirements, design and infrastructure commissioning
- Lead and motivate project team members
- Ensure a high level of compliance with Ferring standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort
- Contribute to knowledge of Ferring business functions within CIS
- Provide regular, meaningful and accurate reports to the project key stakeholders and to CIS management
Our preferred candidate has a Bachelor degree or equivalent and 5 years relevant work experience as IT project leader or manager in the pharmaceutical industry. It is an advantage if you have experience in industry regulations (GxP, 21 CFR Part 11).
We imagine that you have:
- Strong experience working with IT infrastructure projects (infrastructure upgrades and deployments)
- Experience with business application IS projects is an advantage (ideally R&D systems)
- Managing critical stakeholders such as Steering committee, sponsor, system owner, etc
- Experience in working with external IT service providers and in vendor management
- Relevant work experience in an international environment, including leading teams across multiple locations
As a person you have:
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, able to work with people across different levels of the organization to build good working relations with project staff, understanding their needs and building solutions meeting their requirements
- Rigorous and organised
- Dynamic, proactive and excellent team player
- Autonomous, result oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Danish is a plus for this position
For additional information, please contact VP CIS Operation Jesper Engelbrecht on +45 2878 7007. Send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 31st December 2016 as we will review incoming applications on an ongoing basis.