QUALITY ENGINEER TO INVISIO
INVISIO is a fast growing high-tech company placed in Hvidovre, Denmark nearby the Airport. INVISIO develops and markets advanced headsets- and communications systems to the ARMY, Military Special Forces, Police and Rescue units worldwide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and forward thinking Quality Engineer to consolidate, further develop and manage certain areas within INVISIO’s Quality Management System (QMS). As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for both individual areas within the QA-department, as well as manage cross-functional quality improvement projects, in order to continuously improve the processes and performance of the QMS.
Through both operational- and project related tasks and initiatives, the Quality Engineer will work in close cooperation with especially R&D, Industrialization, Manufacturing and Supply Chain (w. suppliers).
The Quality Engineer’s main area of responsibility will be:
- Project Management of allocated improvement projects from INVISIO’s annual Quality Development Program
- Maintenance and further develop INVISIO’s system for surveillance of Directives and Standards
- Administration of INVISIO’s system for control of Measuring Equipment for external calibration
- Manage nonconformity activities in close cooperation w. R&D, Industrialization and Supply Chain (-towards suppliers)
- Participation in the annual Audit Planning and act as Internal Auditor
- Participation in external Audits w. certification bodies and customers
- Support R&D in relation to QMS requirements for Quality Planning in Product Development Projects
- Provide data/statistics related to the quality area, for e.g. bi-annual Management Reviews
INVISIO’s Quality Management System requires continuous and rapid change to match our very fast growing organization and -business. The right candidate for the position as Quality Engineer will be a person with a strong drive, and both a systematic- and pragmatic approach to problem-solving and improvements - in an often hectic environment. The right candidate is on the one hand focused on ensuring compliance to internal and external requirements to the Quality Management System, but at the same time acknowledge that achieving long term goals, often requires compromises in the short term, to ensure full support in the organization.
Due to the fast development of the company, the position contains a high level of personal development possibilities, and cooperation with all functional areas, and on all organizational levels.
Technical skills and competences:
To match INVISIO’s expectations to the candidate, the right person will have an Engineering degree, typically within product Development or Manufacturing. Furthermore, you:
- Have experience or knowledge of the manufacturing of electronic devices
- Have experience or knowledge of Quality Management and ISO-9001, and preferably other related Quality Management Standards
- Are analytical and systematic in relation to complex problem solving
- Have excellent interpersonal-, verbal- and written communication skills
- Have strong planning and organizational skills
- Have ability to positively influence and build relationships towards key stakeholders
- Have excellent skills in English (company language) – orally as in writing
- Are able to understand Scandinavian languages (useful).
You are an open-minded person with a strong drive and passion, not only for Quality Management but for how Quality Management can support the business. You have probably a few years of experience from a similar position within a Quality Department, QC or other related, or is a recently graduated Engineer with special expertise, within the Quality/Process Management area and ISO-9001 requirements.
You like working in cross-functional teams and have a practical focus on getting things done, at the same time as ensuring compliance to agreed processes.
You are independent and self-driven and you take on the planning and coordination of your responsibility areas and projects, running them from start to finish. You have an analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in real life. You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative and you like to work with others in a dynamic and international environment.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in an enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. Every day is different and due to the rapid growth of the company, nothing remains status-quo. As INVISIO continues to grow and expand its activities, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom to form their own job and influence decision making.
For further information about the position, please contact Quality Manager Michael Søndersted, Tel: +45 5372 7729 or send your application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at Jobs@invisio.com, Marked “Quality Engineer” before December 14th, 2016.