International Industry Manager - Dairy & Ice Cream Ingredients
Does working as the dairy and ice cream industry manager for an industry leader sound like your sort of thing? What about helping to guide the company as we continue many years of expansion? With Palsgaard – the Denmark-based inventor of the modern commercial food emulsifier – you can do both.
Innovative leader in emulsifiers and stabilizers
Palsgaard is a leading brand in its field. Our production and sales offices are already spread around the globe, supporting food manufacturers with emulsifier and stabilizer ingredients across multiple categories. We’re profitable and we’re constantly growing.
We’re looking for someone who can drive, manage and coordinate the efforts of our global sales teams toward key accounts in the dairy and ice cream industry.
You’ll be overseeing and guiding market initiatives on an international platform, working variously with customers, subsidiaries and distributors. And you’ll have the freedom to apply your know-how and inspirations wherever you see room for improvement.
Got what it takes?
Are you the right person for the job? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’ve got several years of experience in the food industry, including theoretical and practical experience in dairy and ice cream, preferably combined with a commercial qualification.
- You’re a well-structured team player who can work across functions in an international organization.
- You are structured and possess a fact-based approach to the decision-making process.
- As 95% of what we do is international, you are proficient in spoken and written English.
- You’re ambitious, and can confidently talk to everyone from R&D to marketing, suppliers, distributors and customers, discussing issues that are sometimes technical, sometimes people-oriented.
No ordinary company
You’ll be joining a foundation-owned company, with a unique socially responsible mission that adds to our competitive edge (in fact, most of our production is already CO2-neutral, achieved far before our competitors). It’s an attitude you’ll find reflected in our organisation, too, where there’s an informal, participative approach to decision-making. Combined with idyllic, natural surroundings, and genuinely enthusiastic colleagues, Palsgaard is known as a very pleasant place to work.
As an employee at Palsgaard we offer you:
- A position in the company’s management group.
- An international environment with customers and co-workers all over the world.
- A socially well-functioning workplace located in beautiful scenery.
- Great working conditions and an attractive pension scheme.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional Development.
Of course, Palsgaard is an international company, so a certain level of travel activity should be expected.
If you’d like to know more about this position, please call Sales, Application and Marketing Director Allan Sandbeck at (+45) 7682 7635.
Palsgaard A/S er en international virksomhed, som producerer specialprodukter til fødevareindustrien. Markedsføring af produkter sker globalt via et netværk af datterselskaber, joint ventures og agenter.
Palsgaard A/S indgår sammen med datterselskaber og andre virksomheder i udlandet i den selvejende institution Schou-Fondet på godset Palsgaard ved Juelsminde mellem Horsens og Vejle.
Palsgaard virksomhederne har i Danmark ca. 285 medarbejdere og er beliggende i et inspirerende miljø.
Palsgaard A/S, HR, Palsgaardvej 10, 7130 Juelsminde, Tel: 7682 7682, www.palsgaard.com