Larix A/S is a Nordic CRO. They offer full-service solutions within the pharmaceutical and medical device areas. The headquarter and statistical department is located near Copenhagen, in the middle of the Medicon Valley region, where the company have strong ties to the thriving pharmaceutical and biotech activities. Larix also have local offices in Lund, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
At Larix, they keep a friendly atmosphere. They believe in having fun while working is important. Larix is a relatively small company with approximately 65 employees, and they have all the benefits of being able to collaborate across functions, follow clinical trial processes from start to finish, and learn from each other. See more at www.larixcro.com
Analytical and proactive
- Nordic company with HQ in Denmark
- Member of experienced statistical department team
- Designing clinical studies and writing statistical analysis plans
- Reporting of statistical results
You are working in-house at Larix or as an outsourced consultant, ensuring delivery of high-quality services. A key aspect of your job is making sure, that stakeholders receive what they need in a timely manner. You will be working hands-on with statistical and programming tasks.
The key areas of responsibilities are to:
- Participate in protocol development or the clinical development plan process, including discussions of study designs, selection of endpoints, sample size determination, preparation of statistical section of the protocol and development of statistical analysis plans.
- Analyse trial data to extract maximum value and assist in interpretation and communication of results.
- Prepare statistical reports and other statistical documentation.
You hold a relevant Master degree in statistics, engineering or similar. You are a biostatistician with experience in project management, who approaches projects with the spirit of a team player.
Strong communication skills are essential in this role, which interacts with customer and other disciplines. You have the ability to work independently and as part of a project. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a biostatistician from the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- You have experience working with SAS.
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak and write English effortlessly.
The successful candidate is bright and ambitious with an easy, yet assertive personality.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Larix and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1560/STA” by way of e-mail to email@example.com or to Best Talent, Rungstedvej 41, DK-2970 Hørsholm.
You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.