Partner Manager – Nordics
Play a key commercial role in one of Europe’s most exciting Fintech companies.
AltaPay work together with a growing number of household names in retail and digital E-commerce. We implement and manage global payment solutions for our clients by connecting them to a wide array of banks and financial institutions. AltaPay’s modular platform makes payments less complicated by aggregating all relevant payment methods and 3rd party services via one technical connection, from omni-channel payment processing through to consolidated financial data reconciliation.
We are looking for a Nordic Partnerships Account Manager to help grow the acquisition and ongoing relationship management of commercial partners at AltaPay – defined as system integrators and agencies advising/working with enterprise level online retailers.
- To work in a closely knit growth focused organisation, with an exceptional product
- Identification, Engagement and Delivery of new Nordic partners (defined as systems integrators and/or agencies advising the enterprise retail sector)
- Present and train partners on AltaPay’s products and services
- Consult and advise partners on various subjects relating to payments, internationalisation, reporting and reconciliation, constructing RFIs etc.
- Generate a pipeline of qualified merchant leads from connected partners, for distribution within the Sales team
- Work closely with Sales team representatives to attend meetings, win business and get merchants processing
- Ongoing relationship management of key partners
- Represent AltaPay at industry events, fairs and conferences
- Domestic and/or international travel will be required
- An excellent communicator, ideally with international experience
- The highest level of presentation and documentation skills
- A highly motivated and driven individual focused on achieving and exceeding his/her targets
- Proven experience working for an ecommerce company/selling complex SaaS solutions with a long lead cycle
- Previous experience managing relationships with key accounts and/or channel partners
- Knowledge of the online payments industry preferable
- A general awareness of current affairs relating to the global financial sector
- Languages; Fluency in Danish and English is a must, and bonus points for professional proficiency in other European languages
This is a unique opportunity to play a key part in building AltaPay’s partner management function, a major strategic area for AltaPay’s ongoing growth and development.
Competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
The recruitment is handled by execute.dk and your application is processed in full confidentiality. The company will not be aware of your application before you give your consent.
We conduct interviews continuously, and the position can be filled before the deadline for applications.
Questions can be directed to Jalal Sarwar from execute.dk on (+45) 29 72 56 83.