Sales Manager – Scandinavia and the UK
Would you like to be part of a highly motivated After Sales team, and do you wish to work with technical sale in an international environment? Then you could be our new colleague.
For PrimeServ Holeby we are looking for a new colleague for customer relations and sales of spare parts and service concepts in the territory Scandinavia and the UK. The department situated in Holeby, Denmark comprises 105 employees and our main task is to render optimal service to our customers in order to become their preferred service partner.
- Customer relations, guidance, and sale of spare parts for 4-stroke engine
- Preparation of quotations and optimal technical solutions to the customers, and participation in sales negotiations at executive level
- Responsible for follow-up and increasing the sale of spare parts in cooperation with the regional sales management
- Ability to work out strategic sales plans together with local offices in 3-4 perspective
- Systematic follow-up on operating problems in cooperation with our customers
- Maintenance and updating of spare parts policies and prices
- Customer visits in cooperation with our regional organisation
- Responsible for follow-up on receivables in the sales area in cooperation with the finance department
- Up to 90 travel days per year
- Minimum 5 years commercial sales experience in b2b technical sales or/and b2b service solutions
- Knowledge in negotiation of sales contracts at high level will be an advantage
- Technical background in diesel engines will be an advantage, preferably from the marine business
- Experience with the concept of Solution Selling is preferable
- You are trustworthy and a good listener who knows how to put the customer’s needs in focus
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- You speak Danish and English at a high level and move effortlessly in an international organisation
- A job in a market-leading and trendsetting international company
- An exciting job with technical sale to our world-wide customers and contact with other external and internal parties
- Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
Workplace: H. Christoffersensvej 6, 4960 Holeby
Please feel free to contact Senior Sales Manager, Jørgen Cilinder-Hansen, ph. +45 5469 3080, if you have any questions or need further information concerning the position.
For further information regarding MAN Diesel & Turbo go to our website www.mandieselturbo.com. Here you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please apply for the position - in English - via the link ‘Apply here’. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Helle Sværke-Jessen, ph. +45 3385 1215 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 24.01.2017