PrimeServ Holeby is looking for a Sales Coordinator who will be part of our team and together with other team members market and sell our spare parts to customers worldwide.
- Responsible for providing first class customer service, primarily through processing tenders and orders in PrimeServ Holeby
- Looking into and following up on general customer enquiries - directly or via our global organization
- Processing various tasks – e.g. returned goods, credit notes, certificates, assisting in pressing for payment for overdues
- Daily contact to customers, global offices and internal business partners
- Systematically following up on tenders
- You have a clerical background, commercial experience and flair for customer service
- Broad IT skills - SAP R/3, GARM and the MS Office package
- You speak English at a high level and preferably knowledge of German
- Open, extrovert and service minded
- Methodical and able to work unassisted
- Large flexibility as regards to working hours as well as holiday duties
- Documented experience with tender follow up is essential
- A versatile and challenging position in an international organization
- An independent position, which allows you to have impact on the job content and plan your own day
- Personal and professional development
- Salary according to qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
Are you interested?
Please feel free to contact Section Manager Torben Jørgensen, ph.: +45 5469 3235 if you have any questions or need further information concerning the position.
For further information regarding MAN Diesel & Turbo go to our website www.mandieselturbo.com. Here you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please apply for the position - in English - via "Apply here" below. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Helle Sværke-Jessen, ph. +45 3385 1215 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 31 January 2017