COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain
Foodjob Danmark is now looking for a COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain to join a global market leading, specialist food ingredients company.
The position is a new role, and will be responsible for strategic planning, overall direction, coordination, optimization and evaluation of manufacturing facilities and supply chain across multiple sites in Denmark. The COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain ensures good performance and strong strategic planning on the targets of defined business objectives regarding budgets, process, and return-on-investment requirements to maintain and enhance profitable operations. The COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities and goals:
The COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain is directly responsible for the performance and development of successful strategies for Operations and Supply Chain including distribution, purchasing, engineering and manufacturing systems to optimize the general work flow of the organization. The COO/Head of Operations & Supply Chain will work closely with many stakeholders, positively influence suppliers and joint venture partners, and interact with Sales, Application and R&D, customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in Operations and Supply Chain.
Some important focus points are:
- Development and implementation of strategies/process improvement/management to ensure better production efficiency, reduced costs, increased product value, raw material supply and efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Work closely with the CEO and cross functionally with the factories to develop business plans, budgets and the creation of a strong operations excellence agenda
- Responsible for production costs, product quality, yield maximization, system modifications, and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation
- Implementation of ERP system to optimize work flow and performance across the organization
- Work with Application and R&D globally to identify new technologies/processes leading to new products and operations beyond current core product areas for the current plants
- Educated with a Degree within Operations, Engineering, Finance or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience from Operations or Supply Chain in a senior role in the Food Industry or other types of process industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding networking and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong project management skills, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and is willing to travel around globally
Salary and location:
- Based at HQ in Central Denmark. Attractive salary package+ pension + benefits
Please contact Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Danmark on +45 2912 6119 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to email@example.com