IT Solution Architect, Digital services
IT Solution Architect for the new Architect Team
Are you motivated to work in a role with many interfaces, where one day is not the same as the next one? Would you like to be involved with forming the future solution for our Digital Services, and where you can work inside a Nordic IT organization? Aller Media is now searching for a Solution Architect for the Architect Team who focuses on converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint of our digital services. Your focus area is in Aller Digital consumer services, which consists of solutions for content delivery, online advertising systems and payment solutions. An exciting core service where you have the opportunity to develop the company to new levels.
The Nordic IT team at Aller Media is searching for a Solution Architect to ensure buy-in from the development team, so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture. You play an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the technology roadmaps.
You will be part of a new architecture team, where the blueprint for the hole architecture of all Aller services will take place and where the responsibility for the new technologies will bring business value to the company. You will refer to the IT director for Business Solution located in Denmark.
You have probably been working in an IT organization with system development and Software engineering.
- Design and oversee the implementation of planned solution with Aller ONE IT Development teams and external suppliers
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints for digital services
- Provide architectural direction to Developers
- Work with the team of Architects to design the blueprint for Aller services
- Promoting the possibilities of modern development tools and methodologies.
- Development teams in ONE IT Development
- Specialists in Operations and Business solutions in Aller ONE IT
- External suppliers and solution providers
- Product Owners and other business stakeholders in digital business line.
- Designing and implementation of Architecture for Aller digital content platforms.
What we expect from applicants
- Educational BSc (tech) or proven skills
- 5-10 years' Experience in systems Development and Software Engineering
- Experience from information systems and technology architecture in digital solutions
- Worked in complex IT environments and has experience building digital services for consumers
- Knowledge and experience from Web development technologies and frameworks
- Digital content management systems (CMS) like WordPress and Drupal
- Has worked with de-centralized and virtual teams
- The ability for systematic thinking.
We are looking for
We are looking for someone who has worked some years as architect in an development organization within digital solutions. You have to have good communication skills and experience working in a larger complex organization with many stakeholders. You can understand complex business models and transform the needs and demands from the business into design of the solutions. You must be structured and good in documentation to deliver high quality and high satisfaction for the business.
You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
Personally, you are a good team player and have a drive for yourself to get things done. You take initiative to ensure the documentation is available for your colleague in IT and to ensure that the developers follow the design. You have good collaboration skills and are able to work on several different project at the same time.
You will be part of the management team in Business Solution in the ONE IT organization supporting all IT for the Aller Media Group. If you want more information please contact IT Director Svend Erik Hansen, +45 41 95 21 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) using the link below.
START: As soon as possible
SCOPE: Full time, permanent employment
PLACE: Copenhagen or Malmø
Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.