We are looking for a Brand Manager for the world’s best documented probiotic strain (LGG®)
The Human Health business in Chr. Hansen A/S is rapidly expanding, and we are market leaders within probiotics for the supplement, pharma and special nutrition industries. Our focus areas are within Gastro-intestinal health, Immune and Infant health. As Chr. Hansen recently took over the ownership of the branded trademark LGG®, we are looking for a Brand Manager to develop and manage the LGG® brand. You will be part of the Marketing department at headquarters in Hørsholm, a department with 7 highly motivated and dedicated colleagues covering both commercial and scientific marketing of probiotics.
- Build the brand strategy in order to leverage the brand position in the global probiotic market
- Stimulate scientific research and build strong key opinion leader (KOL) network
- Seek unexploited business opportunities for the brand
- Collaborate with our sales team in strengthening brand position for our customers
- Sharpen the competitive edge, building brand loyalty with our customers
- Provide training to our sales representatives
- Develop and maintain brand website
Your personal profile
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably with global brand responsibility, and with a proven track record in building branding strategies
- Experience in marketing products where technically complex features are needed – maybe your experience come from the FMCG, the dietary supplement or the OTC industries
- Proven experience building KOL recommendation
- You are probably Cand Merc, MSc. or HD Marketing
- You are a strong communicator both oral and in writing
- Business oriented
- Team player with an outgoing personality
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle many different tasks in a busy environment
- Fluent in English
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Charlotte Beyerholm, Senior Marketing Manager, +4522495190.
Please apply online. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 18 January 2017.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.