Metroselskabet is recruiting a Planner to become part of the planning team in the Project Support Unit (PS), which in addition to Planning & Project Controls also is responsible for QA, Document Management, Insurance and Reporting. 40 engaged and skilled employees work in the Unit.
The planners provide planning and project control expertise to support the project execution in the different phases throughout Metroselskabet.
Responsibility and authority:
- Overall planning, monitoring of design and construction progress and internal management reporting
- Ensuring uniform bases for planning and reporting for contracts
- Assisting respective contracts supervisors in implementing and follow up on contractors’ planning
- Evaluating consequences of delays and changes to overall time schedule
- Assisting with evaluation of contractor claims in relation to planning and time entitlement claims
- Implementing and maintaining planning tool for planning
- Assessment of resource loading
- Developing cost and performance curves
- Contractors performance forecasting
You are cooperative, extrovert and with a strong drive. You are persistent and take pride in doing your job. You are structured and detail- and solution-oriented. Your English is good both in speaking and writing. Sense of humor and self-irony would be appreciated.
- Professionally experienced with relevant educational background as e.g. engineer
- A minimum of 8 years experience from large, complex construction works with minimum 4 years’ experience in planning.
- Experience from international project environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience with planning tools in general
- Knowledge of Primavera and with a good understanding of time location planning tools an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Danish
Metroselskabet offers a challenging and responsible position in a dynamically developing organisation. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant work environment and good colleagues.
For more information, please contact Project Director Søren Karkov, Project Support, at phone no 3311 1700.
About Metroselskabet and the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail
We ensure that more than 1 million passengers can travel by Metro every week, and we are building more than 50 Metro and Light rail stations, which creates new connections and opportunities in the capital.
We are 300 dedicated employees and approximately 500 consultants working in an international environment with highly qualified specialists from home and abroad. We have the overall responsibility for operating the Metro and to build new Metro lines and the future Light Rail in all phases from development, design, tendering and construction and operation.
Metroselskabet and the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail is owned by the State, the municipality of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Municipality, while the capital's light rail is owned by 11 Suburban municipalities, as well as the State and Capital Region.
Read more at m.dk and dinletbane.dk
20. januar 2017Arbejdssted:
Telephone: +45 3311 1700Hjemmeside: