Are you interested in working in an International and world-leading manufacturer of high quality domestic and commercial water treatment product and are you an ambitious dynamic self-starter with an ability to lead from the front and motivate others, irrespective of the traditional boxes of job titles and hierarchy,
Then join our highly valued Team in Køge, Denmark
We are looking to strengthen the management team following extraordinary growth 3-4x industry pace.
Our focus has been on 3 core segments which the team has led with support of functional experts across the world, mainly in Newbury (OH) and UK (International Marketing):
- OEM Customers: Manufacturing companies in the warewash industry servicing Hotels and Restaurants with an integrated proposition of cleaning and water treatment
- Commercial specialist water treatment companies with an integrated proposition of providing water treatment solutions often customized to end-user
- Water treatment distribution businesses who represent Kinetico in more than 75 countries
All these business lines have grown and we think the opportunity continues to exist to accelerate our current growth which has been in double digit the past 3-4 years even further.
The role and location is based in Denmark, but Kinetico are flexible on current location and will pay for some relocation expenses.
Area of responsibilities will among others include:
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with Kinetico´s business plan
- In coordination with the General Manager, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the company´s customers in order to meet the objectives of the overall business plans and strategies
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and supporting
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Take active part in cross-collaboration with the European and US team on global accounts / new strategies and learning
Our customers expect technology, train the trainer programs, route to market strategies, account management, delivery to justify our continued strong market position and financial strength.
The job requires, exceptional behaviors of communication, collaboration, taking responsibility and accepting accountability, why we are looking for candidates with experience and skills that includes:
- A record of 5-10 year experience from a technical sales / Manufacturing company
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them
- Strong and outgoing personality, pro-active, innovative, target oriented, self-motivated and
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with company peers, managers and customer
- Fluent in communication and understanding English and German. Spanish is a bonus
- Ability to Travel est. 50%
An interesting and challenging position in an international company with an exciting professional environment. Kinetico is a dynamic organization characterized by an open atmosphere and great opportunities with regard to professional and personal development. We offer a comprehensive introduction program and on-the-job-training. You will be working in a good social environment with dedicated colleagues, who show a high degree of team spirit.
Founded in 1970, Kinetico was started by two engineers who pioneered the development of non-electric, fully automatic water treatment systems. Innovative technology and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction have distinguished the company and positioned Kinetico as a leader in today's ever-changing water treatment industry manufacturing water softeners, along with a wide range of systems that improve water quality for general use, as well as those that provide high-quality drinking water for consumption. Kinetico products are Third Party certified to confirm quality and performance and complimented by the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. Kinetico is part of the Axel Johnson Group of companies, a global organization and fifth generation company that continues to be successful in developing leading businesses
How to apply:
Please send your application and CV with photo in English (both in Word-format), which clearly states educational background, job experience, specific relevant experience and other relevant information. Please mark your application “Sales Director” and send it to Partner Helle Dybdahl-Eriksen, firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position. For further information you are welcome to contact Helle Dybdahl-Eriksen at Peeq, tlph. 22 30 52 90.