Do you have passion for good service delivery and are you organized and able to communicate complex IT issues in an understandable manner?
Roche a/s is looking for an IT Supporter for our busy IT department. The department consists of an IT Manager and 3 engaged and service minded employees, who support the employees of both Roche a/s and our two sister companies (Roche Diagnostics & Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen) with all IT related questions.
You will get the following tasks:
- To take part in educating our users
- To follow up on all requests from our users
- To document procedures and processes
- To cooperate with our headquarters in Basel and IT functions in other affiliates
- To implement and follow standards and procedures
- To handle various reporting
- To assist on-site at RICC in Hørsholm (This requires that you hold a driver’s license and have your own car)
You have the following qualifications:
- You are customer oriented and service minded and realize that good communication skills are just as important as technical know-how
- You have a relevant educational background and at least a couple of years of experience from a similar job
- You have experience with IT Help Desk systems
- You have solid experience with IT systems and programs
- You speak and write both Danish and English fluently
We value the following competencies:
- Communicating Information (Convincing People, Articulating Information, Challenging Ideas)
- Evaluating problems (Examining Information, Documenting Facts, Interpreting Data)
- Giving Support (Understanding People, Team Working, Valuing Individuals)
- Processing Details (Meeting Timescales, Checking Things, Following Procedures)
- Investigating Issues (Developing Expertise, Adopting Practical Approaches, Providing Insights)
You can look forward to joining a company, which through the last 10 years have been widely recognized as a “Great Place to Work”. We can offer an attractive compensation scheme, PFA pension as well as various health insurances and other benefits. Please read more at www.roche.dk
You are welcome to contact IT Manager Niels Jensen at +45 36399999 for further information about the position.
Please send your application no later than Wednesday January 18th 2017.
Please note that only applications submitted through our recruitment system will be taken into consideration.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2015 employed more than 91,700 people worldwide. In 2015, Roche invested CHF 9.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 48.1 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in DenmarkRoche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 130 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment.
Roche Pharmaceuticals has been selected as Denmark's 2nd best place to work in 2016 (Great Places to Work, mid sized companies). You can read more about working at Roche by visiting www.roche.dk.www.roche.dk
* i kategorien mellemstore virksomheder