Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Assistant will work with the Client Relations and Business Development teams of IWC, which are overseeing the company’s relationships with institutional investors, fundraising for IWC’s investment strategies, coordinating investment product development, and providing group wide business development advice and support.
IWC is a private equity real asset multi-manager with a global investment focus on private timberland on behalf of pension funds, insurance companies, and other institutional clients.
The Business Development Assistant’s main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Coordinate current and potential investor meetings, roadshows, and travel activities
- Prepare and update marketing material
- Respond to information requests
- Coordinate and prepare material for IWC’s investment committee
- Coordinate annual investor conferences and other client related events
- Update and maintain IWC’s internal investment and contact data base
- Collect information and otherwise support research
- Maintain IWC’s website
- Write up minutes from meetings and calls
- Ad hoc tasks.
- 1-3 years relevant experience, preferably from financial service industry
- Education preferably in office management, marketing, international business, or finance
- Strong and convincing English writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Team player with a pro-active approach, self-motivated, efficient, organized with attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging job in a company where we have a positive and dedicated attitude. You will be part of an international team with various educational backgrounds. Gross salary will be competitive, dependent upon qualifications, experience, and IWC’s salary system. You will also gradually be entitled to IWC’s bonus system and employees share program. The position will be based at IWC’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Commencement date is March 1, 2017 or as soon as possible and practical hereafter.
How to apply?
Cover letter, CV, and relevant enclosures should be in English and sent by e-mail to Celine Claudon, Director of Client Relations, and Magnus Weikert, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Closing date for application is January 31, 2017.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will be conducting ongoing interviews when qualified candidates apply.
Additional information about the position is available from Celine Claudon, Director of Client Relations, or Magnus Weikert, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also visit IWC’s website at www.iwc.dk.