Logistics Planner Distribution Logistics m/f
Miele is Innovation Leader for high quality domestic and built-in appliances as well as for commercial machines for professional use. As of 115 years more than 18.000 employees m/f worldwide meet the high quality requirements of our customers by creative an innovative engagement. To enhance our international top position, we need employees with fresh ideas even prospectively.
- Efficient and sustainable design of logistics processes and systems along the whole Miele value chain
- Project management and independent processing of various project tasks
- Support of Miele plants and sales subsidiaries regarding logistical matters
- Development of IT systems (APS, ERP, WMS, TMS) at Miele distribution logistics and preparation of specifications and tender documents
- Execution of workshops with and at the Miele plants and sales subsidiaries as well as monitoring of tests, trainings and launches
- University degree in logistics, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering, specialising in logistics
- Several years of experience in IT and logistics projects desirable
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical and conceptualisation capabilities as well as a high technical understanding
- Experience abroad and willingness to work abroad for extended periods of time
We look forward to your online application. Please contact us if you have any queries.