Want to work with the latest in technology and at the same time perform excellent service to our customers?
We are looking for our next Travel Consultants to join our newly created team in Copenhagen!
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Egencia blends classic travel agency services, innovative travel technology, and global travel market expertise to deliver solutions and cost-savings to companies around the world. From planning the trip and ensuring compliance, we are with our clients every step of the way.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc.
As a Travel Consultant, you will use your skills and experience in serving our clients while performing excellent customer service and selling our solutions to optimize their travel needs. You will work closely with our talented Travel Consultants and Team Leader, and to ensure learning and development, you are followed up individually.
- We are looking for candidates with customer service/sales background who enjoy consulting with clients and stakeholders on all levels, while creating and capturing win-win solutions
- Knowledge of Amadeus
- Experience with medical travel preferred
- Additionally, you are proactive and thrive in collaborative and social environment with knowledge-sharing and teamwork
- You are not afraid of solving problems as they come up, and love a challenge
- Your tech skills and IT general interest are also important factors of how well you perform
- Fluency in Danish and English is a must.
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Ready to join our journey? Apply now!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Recruiter Ellen Marie Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!