Electrical Engineer with PV experience
Are you our new expert for the design of utility scale PV sites with comprehensive knowledge within electrical planning, design and documentation of electrical power plants? Are you motivated by completing projects successfully together with your colleagues in European Energy? And do you want to work with renewables in an international organization?
As our new PV Engineer, you will be part of our growing PV solar team. You will become part of a dynamic and engaged environment where you will work in the frontline of the renewable energy business.
We are responsible for the planning, design and construction of utility scale PV plants in Europe from Greenfield to Commissioning. We work with professional suppliers, partners and sub-contractors for the completion of the sites.
We have successfully managed projects in a variety of countries with highlights being the 75MW Vandel site in in Denmark, as well as eight projects in United Kingdom with challenging grid connection requirements. In the pipeline for the coming year we so far have more than 250MW in Denmark and abroad to be developed and constructed.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Design of PV sites: Electrical and Mechanical Planning, Single Line Diagrams and Electrical diagrams
- Layout drawings of PV sites ready for construction
- PV yield assessments / simulations and optimizations, e.g. using PVsyst or similar
- Participate in PV technology selection and technical supplier relations
- Test and Quality planning for PV constructions
- Documentation packages for PV sites, pre- and post-construction
- Technical discussions and planning with grid operators
The Professional skills we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Background as Electrical Engineer within Power systems engineering or similar
- Power engineering electrical expertise: Generation, Connection to grid, Regulatory requirements, Fault level and Protection, LV/MV Cable planning, Loss calculations
- Experienced CAD user (2D)
- Knowledge within Substations, Transformers, Switchgears, Circuit breakers, Transmission and Distribution grid
- You master English and preferable additional languages
As a person, you are a proven team player, both giving and learning from your colleagues and with a high work ethics. You are motivated by completing projects successfully and with high quality standards. You thrive in a hectic environment with many challenges and are willing to go the extra mile to succeed.
Report to: PV Director.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Søborg, Copenhagen.
Apply for the position
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to: HR@europeanenergy.dk. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org.