Manager, CM Projects - Global
Can you ensure operations support at global Contract Manufacturing (CM) sites by defining, establishing and maintaining the required operating procedures and related production equipment for electronics manufacturing, in close cooperation with our Contract Manufacturing partner and our R&D, Quality, Procurement and Inbound organisation? Can you manage and lead many projects simultaneously? And can you deliver project excellence on time and within the agreed cost targets, without compromising on quality? Then you could be the new Supply Chain Project Manager in our Contract Manufacturing Global Operations Support, Danfoss.
Join a global team (Denmark, China, India, US) of Supply Chain Project Managers. The position is located in Nordborg, Denmark, and entails up to 30 travel days per year.
Leading global activities and being a core team member in Product Maintenance and Improvement (PMI) projects
With reference to the Director, CM Projects – Operations Support, you will get a unique opportunity to be part of a project operations support team, working with cross-functional projects within electronics manufacturing. Long-standing relationships with many of the suppliers already exist, but focus is also on constantly ensuring the right portfolio of suppliers. You will be working both cross-functionally and globally in close cooperation with suppliers and internal functions. The key challenge will be to successfully initiate, plan and design projects and subsequently execute, monitor and control them. Timely completion while meeting quality and cost is of the essence.
- Manage many PMI projects simultaneously, and ensure timely and structured implementation
- Establish a close cooperation and partnership with suppliers and related internal stakeholders
- Secure world-class Contract Manufacturing by running benchmarks to other Danfoss divisions/other branches outside Danfoss as well as suppliers
- Secure supply capability for CM by defining, establishing and maintaining the required operating procedures and related production equipment, with a zero-defect mind-set, high production reliability and continued cost improvements
- Drive and develop the required supplier relationship at the technical level
- Define and establish the right interfaces to the supplier to ensure an effective cooperation and continued improvement processes in the production operation at the suppliers
- Drive a continuous improvement culture based on the TS16949 requirements and a commercial mind-set in process technology to further develop the productivity at the supplier with cost and quality improvements
- Run production support, improve yield and optimise cycle time at the supplier
- Problem solving, from customer complaint or from supplier raised issues; ensure maintenance of equipment and tools at supplier
- Ensure documentation compliance (ECM) towards the supplier
- Fulfil all deliverables and declare the supply chain milestones according to the Change Control requirements for supply chain deliveries in CM projects
Project manager with solid experience
- You have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Electronic Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering with electronics experience)
- Solid experience with and significant relevant knowledge of Supply Chain / Contract Manufacturing Operations
- Project management skills and “hands-on” experience
- Experience in electronic manufacturing / Contract Manufacturing
- Strong commercial and quality background
- Know-how in quality standards ISO9001/TS16949, APQP and PPAP
- Able to apply and understand LEAN/RCA concepts
With your excellent analytical and project management skills, you have the drive and energy to continuously ensure progress. Furthermore, you are able to work independently and communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders at all organisational levels. You will need to be robust in a dynamic environment.
You have a positive and open-minded attitude as well as solid communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish language skills will be an advantage. Finally, you are dedicated, goal-oriented and thrive on working in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
For further information about the position,
please contact Director CM Projects – Operations Support René Clausen on +45 6167 2416.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.