Operations Engineer for solar PV assets
We are looking for a talented Operations Engineer to manage our operational solar PV assets. You will become a part of the Asset Management department, which is a team of 8 employees working with our 700 MW of assets in operation.
As an Operations Engineer, you are responsible for the management of the technical and commercial aspects of the solar parks. The main tasks are within risk-, performance-, quality- and procurement management of the assets.
At European Energy you will have an interesting career with a high degree of development, challenges and responsibilities in a dynamic and fast paced environment while offering the possibility to be active on the frontline of the renewable energy business.
You will be given the opportunity to influence the position and the assignments in co-operation with our team. Furthermore you will have the chance to learn and evolve in an international company, which is unique in the field of renewable energy.
Responsibilities and tasks
European Energy covers all phases of wind and photovoltaic solar projects, from early development to operation and/or divestment of assets. The Asset Management department is responsible for varied tasks. Your main tasks will consist of:
- Supervision of photovoltaic solar plants in corporation with local partners
- Site inspections
- Prepare monthly reports of i.e. production, performance ratio and incidents
- Input to budgets
- Dialogue with stakeholders, grid company, O&M providers, spare part provider’s and investors
- Collect and maintain documentation
- Facilitate and handle project takeover
Qualifications and competencies for the position
- You hold a master of science degree in electrical engineering or similar and have experience with project management
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience in the fields of operation of technical assets (preferably photovoltaic solar plants)
- Native proficiency in Danish language and full professional proficiency in English language is a requirement
- You are able to quickly work yourself into new tasks and accommodate yourself with new circumstances in a dynamic environment
- You have a commercial mindset, strong prioritization, communication and organizational skills
Report to: COO, Thomas Hvalsø Hansen.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Søborg, Copenhagen.
Apply for the position
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to: HR@europeanenergy.dk. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang, email@example.com.