Market Access and Pricing Manager
Market Access and Pricing Manager, BA Nordics/Baltics
We are looking for a Market Access and Pricing Manager to join the newly formed Business Area Nordics and Baltics. The Business Area includes the countries of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
The position is based in Valby, Denmark, but some travelling mainly in Business Area countries is required. The Market Access and Pricing Manager reports to the Managing Director and is part of the Business Area Leadership Team.
As a Market Access and Pricing Manager you are responsible for achieving and maintaining optimal market access, pricing and reimbursement for our products in the Business Area.
You will work in close cooperation with Business Area and Global teams to ensure the development and adaptation of health economic models to meet the local demands. You will also support countries in relationship management with access stakeholders (HTA agencies, guideline committees and government payers) and in close cooperation with the countries drive the local negotiations to achieve and/or maintain the target prices and reimbursement.
In addition you will work in close collaboration with the countries and the global pricing team to continuously monitor and evaluate the local prices and generate business cases to support local price adaptions as well as taking part in the ongoing local tender preparations and negotiations.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Higher education in health sciences and/or commercial disciplines
- Solid experience with market access and preferably deep understanding of pharma/HTA/payer environment in the Nordics/Baltics
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical price setting
- Knowledge of how to interact with executive stakeholders, key opinion leaders, decision-makers and especially payers
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical value chain, experience from an International/Nordic position working in a cross functional matrix environment, cross borders and cultures is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Structured and detail-oriented
- Self-driven and likes to take initiative
- Reliable and can work autonomously when needed
- Analytical, strategic and tactical mind-set
- Proficiency in English and in one or more of the Nordic languages
For further information, please contact HR Manager Jenni Kosunen by e-mail email@example.com or on the phone (+358 40 709 4482) on Tuesday afternoons. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than the 18th of January 2017.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .