Global Supply Chain Project Manager
Global Supply Chain Project Manager 24 months
Global Supply Chain Process Excellence is part of Global Manufacturing and Supply Organisation. We are seeking a Global Supply Chain Project Manager who likes working in an ambitious and resultoriented environment with many contacts both internally and externally.
The right candidate must have strong strategic and project execution skills, have good collaboration and coordination skills and be result oriented, flexible and proactive. The Global Supply Chain Manager will report to the head of Process Excellence team.
The job will require periods with extensive travelling.
Project, stakeholder and change management
- Project Management experience in a global environment - 1-3 years
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with a holistic mind set across functions
- Natural change agent Experience in driving improvement processes.
- Relevant degree in supply chain management is an advantage
- In depth understanding of Supply Chain processes and their integration to other functional areas with a specific focus on demand and supply (manufacturing) planning
- A solid overall understanding of business processes across functions
- Supply Chain Excellence, optimization and harmonisation experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- SAP APO and master data management skills.
- Good collaboration skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to train and coach people in a multicultural context
- High Energy level and a can do mentality
- Result driven
- High degree of stakeholder awareness
- Enjoy communicating with a wide range of people
- Cultural awareness and good portion of diplomacy
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Self-motivating as well as the ability to motivate others.
Areas of responsibilities
- Global Supply Chain projects and initiatives supporting the overall Global and Manufacturing Strategy
- Development of roadmaps to realise the Global Supply Chain vision and strategy
- Manage and drive Global Supply Chain projects and coordinate local implementations and follow up
- Defining overall control and planning principles for the supply chain
- Continues improve and optimise existing supply chain processes
- Develop and implement best for Takeda practises
- Create and maintain necessary best practise process documentation
- Secure that we are in compliance with the Supply Chain Best Practices
- Evaluation and refinement of overall supply chain key performance indicators
- Provide global support, training and guidance to our Supply Chain network
- Actively participate in a global project aiming optimisation of demand and supply processes in all relevant sales affiliates and producing plants worldwide
- Design, build, and implement supply planning processes including documentation, systems and data review possibilities.