We are looking for a HR Manager to join the newly formed Business Area Nordics/Baltics. The Business Area includes the countries of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
The position is based in Valby, Denmark, but some travelling mainly in Business Area countries is required. The HR Manager reports to Managing Director and is part of the Business Area Leadership Team.
Your job and key responsibilities
As a HR Manager you are responsible for all HR activities, both strategic and operational, hands-on tasks, in the business area. This primarily includes aligning HR to the business, defining and delivering relevant HR activities and ensuring alignment with Corporate HR strategy and processes as well as compliance with local legislation regarding legal personnel matters in the business area. You are driving and supporting the HR Annual Wheel as well as the employee life cycle e.g. recruitment, development, training, termination, salary and bonus reviews and communication.
You are acting as a sparring partner for the Managing Director and other managers in the business area in all HR matters including supporting and challenging organizational change readiness. You will also work in active and close co-operation with Corporate HR and the Global Business Service Center in Poland.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Higher education in HR, health sciences or commercial disciplines
- Solid understanding and experience in a broad range of HR disciplines on a generalist level, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Succesful track record from HR functions working with multi-country and multi-culture organization
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills
- Extensive experience from supporting and driving organizational change processes
- Well-developed social competencies, empathy and intercultural understanding
- Driven by challenge and focussed on impact and change
- Thrive in a busy environment, and is not afraid of giving a helping hand whenever needed
- Structured, detail-oriented as well as flexible
- Self-driven and likes to take initiative
- Reliable and can work autonomously when needed
- High proficiency in English and in one or more of the local languages in the organization
For further information, please contact Geraldine Rylander on email@example.com or +45 30834753. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than 22nd of January 2017.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .