Director of PV Solar - based in Denmark
As our PV Solar Director, you will become the Manager of our growing PV business unit in European Energy. Your main task will be to play a lead role in further developing and growing our PV solar business, from our current EU focus to a global focus. You will be part of an international working environment and work closely with the established PV team. Your main task will be to expand the PV team and the business through a profitable growth strategy.
As our PV Solar Director, you are expected to take a leadership role in developing the PV team. This requires strong leadership skills and experience from similar positions. You must have solid experience from working either in energy, preferably in renewable energy. Furthermore you must demonstrate the ability to grow the company, manage the investment cycle and achieve market growth. Strong financial flair and sound judgement, demonstrated by a proven positive track record, are pre-requisites.
We offer an interesting career with a high degree of development, challenges and responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The position will allow you to be active on the frontline of the renewable energy business. For the successful candidate, this position offers a unique opportunity to develop and grow the project portfolio and the PV solar team.
Areas of responsibility:
Your areas of responsibility comprise:
- Manage and develop the team, including goal setting, performance management, coaching, projects and training
- Identify and develop new business opportunities inside and outside Europe
- Acquire PV projects in late stage development
- Be part of selection of suppliers and contractors for construction projects
- Structure concrete projects together with relevant partners and take active part in the management of sales transaction
- Master’s degree in engineering, economics, finance, business administration or related fields
- Experience with the renewable energy sector
- 5+ years of management experience working in the similar areas of investment, including management of a team
- Native proficiency or full professional proficiency in English. Proficiency in Danish, German, Spanish, French and/or Portuguese is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills.
The position involves travelling – approximately 30 to 50 days per year.
Report to: The management of European Energy.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Søborg (close to Copenhagen), Denmark.
To apply: Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to our HR department, HR@europeanenergy.dk. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Contact: For further information please contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang at ABP@europeanenergy.dk.