Operational Officer Procurement Scandinavia (m/f)
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,200 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR departments and Procurement. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at http://on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
What you can expect As an operational officer procurement, you will ensure the supply of raw materials, technical goods or services in your area of responsibility.
- You will handle the different procurement related steps in the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process. In this respect, you will support the implementation of and adherence to globally defined processes.
- You will support internal business partners with purchase requisition creation and you will route them into the right channels.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the creation and complete operational handling of purchase orders and contracts for all purchased goods and services. This includes monitoring of timely deliveries and handling of non-conformities.
- As an operational officer, you will be a key contact for different stakeholders (e.g. category buyers, requesters, suppliers and finance) for all P2P related topics.
What we expect
- You have successfully completed your vocational training and have already gained up to two years of professional experience in the commercial sector, preferably in purchasing.
- You have self-organizational skills, an excellent customer focus and you are also a strong user of MS Office. SAP or purchasing-specific IT tools experience is beneficial.
- Your strong communication skills in German or English and in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish, as well as your high team orientation, round off your profile.
- Please apply with a full set of documents (cover letter including notice period and salary expectation, cv, university degree and job references).
We offer In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services. Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours. As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network. Join the best team. There are more than 110,000 other minds to connect with. Do you want to know more?
Meet our employees for an online chat on http://www.on.basf.com/ConnectedMinds