Do you thrive by working in an international environment analyzing and solving technical problems as well as ensuring implementation of agreed improvements? If yes, this might interest you: ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel A/S is looking for a technically strong and experienced Quality Engineer with special focus on Non Conformance & Improvements. Your working place will be both at our location in Esbjerg and sites world-wide. In this position you will become part of a dynamic, technical environment with our Engineering, R&D and QHSE and report directly to our Director of Global QHSE.
- Root cause analysis, preventive action and closing the NCR’s.
- Project and product quality assurance.
- Improving quality and process resulting in cost avoidance deviation.
- Conduct QHSE audits both internally and externally.
- Other QHSE related tasks.
Ideally you hold a Bachelor or Master in Engineering, either Mechanical or Quality, or maybe you are a skilled production technologist. Relevant working experience is of course always a plus, but even if you are fresh out of your education, you are welcome to apply.
In addition you have:
- Technical insight and understanding
- Very good English communication skills verbally and in writing
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries inside and outside the company
- Understanding on how to build trust through stake holder management, high standards and professional way of working
- Ability to combine direct communication with flexible and pragmatic behavior in order to find best solutions
- Experience in using SAP and Excel is an advantage
As a person, you:
- Work independently and in a proactive manner
- Convince through analytic, structured and fact based way of working
- Combine strategic thinking with getting things done operationally.
If you want to know more about this job function, please feel free to contract Global QHSE Director Niels Nielsen on email@example.com. We will process applications as they come in and look forward to receiving you application etc. no later than February 24, 2017 via job.denmark@ANDRITZ.com – indicate “Quality Engineer” in the subject field, and also note where you have seen the job advertisement.
The ANDRITZ GROUP is world leader in specially designed plants, systems and service for hydropower, cellulose and paper, as well as steel and other specialized industries such as solid/liquid filtration and the feed and biofuel industry. The group develops and produces its high-tech systems in more than 250 production, service and sales locations worldwide. The group headquarters in Graz, Austria, and has a global staff of approx. 25.000 people. ANDRITZ is an international company and employs people with different background and nationality, which are considered an asset in the daily work and for the company in general.
In Denmark the company is represented by ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel A/S. ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel A/S is one of the world’s leading suppliers of industrial plants, technologies, systems and service of advanced industrial equipment. In Denmark ANDRITZ is located in Esbjerg. This is the main office of the business area, which concerns itself with the feed and biofuel industry. The common denominator for these two areas is the pelletizing technology. The biofuel area focuses on green energy by developing technology and equipment for pelleting of wood and waste, whilst the purpose of our machinery and equipment for the feed industry is to ensure highest possible quality in the production of feed pellets for cattle, fish and shellfish, and domestic animals.130 people are employed in Esbjerg; associated to the business area there are also offices in a series of countries, which globally counts 950 employees. You can learn more about ANDRITZ at www.ANDRITZ.com.