Commercial Support Manager, Probiotics for Human Health & Microbiome
Exploring your technical skills in a global commercial atmosphere - Something for you?
We are looking for a strong technical specialist with management experience to lead a team of 5 dedicated colleagues in our newly build Commercial Support function in the Chr. Hansen Human Health & Microbiome business unit. This new position is to support our rapidly growing Human Health & Microbiome business.
The position is anchored in the Global Product Management & Support team and is located at Chr. Hansen’s headquarters in Hørsholm.
Global Product Management & Support is a team of 13 dedicated employees and is part of Commercial Development, Human Health & Microbiome (25+). Human Health & Microbiome develops, produces, commercializes and sells probiotic cultures for the dietary supplement, pharmaceutical and infant formula industries. We work in strong partnerships with our global and local customers, which comprise the top players within our target industries.
Global Product Management & Support supports development and commercialization of new probiotic products and manages activities in all stages of the product life-cycle.
This position is a hands-on team lead role, where your specialist knowledge will come into play. Overall you will be working with data, processes/procedures & systems to support the sales process.
With your team and in collaboration with internal experts, you will drive the development and maintenance of accurate, correct and compliant product documentation. Further you will ensure system and process maintenance & optimization, as scalability is a key for Chr. Hansen to secure a sustainable growth.
Your key tasks
- Technical day-to-day product support to our sales organization & other internal stakeholders
- Product documentation - pre-documentation, std. documentation, questionnaires, statements
- Handling special topics like Halal, Kosher, Allergens
- Management of artwork, labels and packaging material
- Support coordination of customer audits
- Product change & deletion execution
- Coordination of product masterdata
- Management and maintenance of processes & relevant IT systems
- Secure conformity to and implementation of legal & regulatory requirements
- Optimization projects
- Train stakeholders and new employees in relevant systems and processes
- Work closely with the experts in our organization, across the entire value chain and across business units: Global Sales, Global Product Managers, Business Development, supply, production, regulatory, innovation, design & application, Quality, Registration etc
- Ad hoc support to the Commercial team
Your Personal profile
- You have documented people management experience, 5+ years
- You hold a MSc in Bio/Food or a similar technical background
- You have 5+ years of experience from the pharmaceutical, infant, dietary or food industry with customer product documentation or other related sales/product support processes
- You have leadership and persuasive skills for managing activities throughout the organization, a positive attitude and ability to influence the organization
- You have good interpersonal skills, you are service minded, understanding the sense of urgency and have a structured work approach
- You can structure complex challenges and close cases in a timely manner
- You like working in cross-functional teams where strong communication skills are key, taking pride in ensuring that we all achieve and succeed as a team
- You have strong document writing and communication skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, and have IT system understanding, like working with multiple IT systems
A team lead position in a dynamic, inspiring and international environment. The job is a back-office job combining product related day-to-day support mainly to the sales organization and more project related work such as optimizing documentation, processes and implementing new systems. You will be working closely with colleagues across functions and countries. You will report to the Head of Global Product Management & Support, Human Health.
For more information please feel free to contact Karoline Kjærulff Søndergaard, Head of Global Product Management & Support by phone +45 22495204.
Application deadline is April 28th 2017. Interviews will be carried out on an ongoing basis.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com