Industry Sales Manager
For more than 100 years, we have been active as a globally operating trading and distribution company, with headquarters in Hamburg. We supply natural raw materials, specialty chemicals and food ingredients. The success of our traditional company is based on excellent, long-term partnerships with our customers and suppliers.
We are looking for a
Industry Sales Manager
for Food and Feed Industry – Nordic Countries
As a member of our European Sales Team, you are responsible for the Food and Feed industry in the Nordic region. This includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland. The Nordic head office is located in Odense, Denmark. You will be part of the newly started department and be responsible for the future growth of the Food and Feed department.
We have a challenging task for you:
- You work as a single point of contact for active and potential customers within the region and industries
- You are responsible for profitable growth with strong focus on new business development
- You actively sell the TER Chemicals product portfolio into the industries having the sole responsibility for the customers
- You represent TER Chemicals at local and international exhibitions and conferences
- You regularly participate in trainings and sales meetings
Your role and responsibilities:
- You have a relevant education, preferably with at least a bachelor
- Technical background with experience in the commercial approach
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable sales function with respective sales success record
- Highly motivated with willingness to travel 100+ days
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English skills is indispensable prerequisite, Danish as mother tongue
- Swedish and Norwegian is also a big plus
- German language knowledge is useful
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- Entrepreneurial thinking & driver mentality
- Good in negotiation and sales skills
- Self-assured attitude and unconcealed behavior
- Ability to motivate & organize yourself
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary accompanied by a bonus package, including company car which can be used for private purposes as well.
If you are interested we are looking forward to your application including, cv, covering letter, relevant references use the button below.
Further information on TER Chemicals is available on www.teringredients.com and www.tergroup.com.
For further information or questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org