Senior Clinical Project Manager
Come join our experienced and dedicated team! Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Ymabs) is now looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the VP, Head of Clinical Operations.
As our Senior CPM you function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
We work in close collaboration with CROs and you will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive fashion, through clear communication and great teamwork at all stages of the trials. As Senior CPM you will also ensure proper documentation, record management as well as sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
- Ensure trial team members are adequately trained on responsibilities of trial conduct
- Oversight of CROs and other vendors involved in the clinical trials
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Ymabs’ procedures and secure best practices
Personal and professional qualifications
- BSc or MSc within the medical, biological or pharmaceutical science or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience and in depth knowledge of executing clinical trials
- We expect you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and that you are able to work with ambitious timelines in our slim organization with a cross-functional team
- You are result-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Ymabs
- Our company language is English, so your communication in both written and spoken English is fluent
- You may expect to travel for 10-30 days per year
- An exciting work environment where challenging assignments will come your way
- Great office location by Rungsted Havn including canteen and easy parking
- Competitive salary package including pension and health insurance
For more details about the job or our company, please contact Joris Wilms, VP, Head of Clinical Operations, at +45 25211647. Please note that all applications must be submitted in English and will be treated confidentially.
Deadline: apply as soon as possible as we start interviews in week 11.
Apply, please use the button below.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S is a Danish affiliate of Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc., which is located in New York. Our mission is to discover, develop and deliver novel antibody therapeutics for the treatment of both pediatric and adult cancer patients.