Head of Consulting Northern Europe
Do you want to be part of the successful Northern Market Unit in SimCorp consisting of 135 highly skilled and motivated employees located in Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm?
The Northern Europe Market Unit is building up his new Consulting department and is looking for a high-calibre Head of Consulting to be overall responsible for the 66 consultants driving the implementation of SimCorp Dimension at clients.
As Head of Consulting you will be reporting to the Managing Director of the Northern Europe Market Unit and will play a key role in delivering first-class implementation services to clients across the market unit. You will be responsible for a number of next-level managers leading the consultant teams and have the overall responsibility of ensuring implementation of SimCorp Dimension and modules at the Northern Europe clients as well as delivering packaged services related to modules or business services. Strategic focus in the near future will be on standardisation in our projects and leveraging our IP (intellectual Property) in our services to clients.
- Lead, motivate and develop a group of highly skilled professionals
- Act as mentor and coach to direct reports
- Overall accountable for delivering implementation services and advisory to clients ensuring that the contracted solutions are delivered on time and in the right quality
- Negotiate with clients on matters of cost, timing and resources
- Develop and maintain excellent client relations with the aim of enhancing SimCorp’s reputation
- Ensure high client satisfaction
- Participate in steering group for projects
- Collaborate with client Account Teams when it comes to sales of solutions and services
- Help define and actively advocate for the global Consulting strategy
- Part of the Northern Europe Market Unit Senior Management Team
The position can be based in either Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Oslo or Stockholm with travel expected in the region.
We seek a leader who can continue the development of the consulting team, who is dynamic and effective and who is excellent at communicating with our customers at different levels of their organization.
As an ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
- Master Degree – could be within Physics/Maths/Engineering/Economics or Finance
- +10 years of relevant experience working with SimCorp and SimCorp customers
- Proven track-record in proactively driving change
- Solid experience with managing solution implementation
- Good at relationship building and service minded when communicating with clients
- Excellent collaboration skills – a “team player”
- Strong communicator with excellent results in establishing good fruitful relationships with employees, peers and customers
- Experienced people manager and leader
- Results driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to balance costs, quality and client satisfaction
An interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization offering excellent opportunities for personal development, knowledge and influence. You will work in an informal organization that is recognized for its professionalism and offers many social activities
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than March 26.