Can you maintain robust product designs while continuously improving quality and reducing cost? Are you good at meeting deadlines? Then we have an opening for you as Design Engineer in Danfoss Power Solutions.
You will be part of the Nordborg Engineering organization of Business Unit PVG, and will join an experienced team of 25 dedicated colleagues, reporting to the Engineering Director. BU PVG has engineering teams located in Denmark, Slovakia and China.
Design, development, and cost optimisation
As Design Engineer for Proportional Valves (PVG), your overall mission will be maintenance of robust product designs while continuously improving performance, quality and reducing cost. Your key tasks will be to:
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team designing change activities arising from continuous improvements of performance, quality and cost
- Design and implement customer specific adaptations
- Drive engineering efforts in quality issues impacting customers and/or manufacturing
- Address issues arising from errors within design or bill of material
- Actively participate in quality improvement activities
- Coordinate changes with engineering colleagues and factories in Slovakia and China
- Ensure on time delivery of quality projects
Quality mind-set and experience with design of mechanical products
You have a background as a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (mechatronics or mechanical engineering) or equivalent, with interest in design of mechanical products. In addition, you have experience with 3D CAD and good communication skills in English, both in writing and speech. Mastering Danish will be considered an advantage. On a more personal note, you are a team player with good networking skills. Finally, you have a strong drive and are persistent when solving your tasks.
For further information about the position,
please contact Engineering Director Asger Flintholm on +45 20 22 09 15 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.