Senior Procurement & Contract Manager
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is looking to employ a Senior Procurement & Contract Manager to lead procurement and contract management in both direct and indirect spend areas. You have the opportunity to join a professional team and a unique working environment in the “Procurement & Contract Management” function.
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” undertakes the entire life-cycle from project development, maturation, construction and to operation of the Copenhagen Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail systems. These will be extended continuously in the future, and we have a long-term pipeline with a portfolio value of approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen opens in 2019 and is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. Other projects are connecting systems in Nordhavn and Sydhavn as well as the new Light Rail along Ring 3 consisting of 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations.
Area of Responsibility
The Procurement function is being built-up, and as Senior Procurement & Contract Manager you will be a key employee to lead procurement in large scale and challenging capex projects with civil, mechanical and electrical works. You will also undertake sourcing related to operation and maintenance of the metro. You will have the opportunity to deal with claims and variation during execution together with experienced colleagues. You will have an active role in procurement related to indirect spend areas such as consultants, office supplies, facilities etc. You will contribute in building up category management and strategic cost management. You will advise the head of unit in developing the sourcing discipline. At an early project stage you will propose procurement strategies, drive process with tendering and commercial negotiations and maximize value-add from suppliers to our company.
- Develop procurement strategies for large projects and indirect spend areas
- Support head of unit in strategic development of procurement
- Advise colleagues about public tendering rules
- Conduct tenders, commercial supplier negotiations and prepare contracts
- Contract management including handling of claims and variations
- Represent the company towards suppliers and other stakeholders
- Master or bachelor degree, e.g. in economics, engineering or law
- Solid experience in strategic sourcing
- Solid experience in EU tender law
- Experience in supplier, contract and category management
- Experience from engineering/construction business e.g. AB92, ABT93, FIDIC
- Fluency in English and Danish language
- Strong negotiation skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with all levels in an organization
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” offers a challenging and responsible position in a dynamically developing organization. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant work environment and skilled colleagues.
For further information about the job contact Head of Procurement & Contract Management Ulrik Wendelboe, Tel + 45 3311 1700.
Om Metroselskabet og Hovedstadens Letbane
Vi sørger for, at mere end 1 million passagerer kan køre med metroen hver uge, og vi bygger flere end 50 metro- og letbanestationer, der skaber nye forbindelser og muligheder i Hovedstaden.
Vi er 300 engagerede medarbejdere og ca. 500 rådgivere, der arbejder i et internationalt miljø med højt kvalificerede specialister fra ind- og udland. Vi har det overordnede ansvar for driften af metroen og for at anlægge nye metrolinjer og den kommende letbane i alle faser fra udvikling, projektering, udbud samt anlæg og drift.
Metroselskabet og Hovedstadens Letbane er ejet af Staten, Københavns Kommune og Frederiksberg Kommune, mens Hovedstadens Letbane er ejet af 11 omegnskommuner samt Staten og Region Hovedstaden.
Læs mere på m.dk og dinletbane.dk
tlf: +45 33111700Hjemmeside: