Poolia is recruiting a motivated and analytical Business Controller to Heras Nordic. The position is full-time and is based in Helsingborg.
Would you like to work close to operations in a successful and growing company? Would you like to be part of a global listed group?
Please apply as soon as possibly since a selection for interviews will be done continuously.
You are offered a challenging and developing position.
The Business Controller will be a support to the Finance Manager Nordic in his/her job in supporting the Country Sales Manager in Sweden, the Country Sales Manager in Norway and the Swedish District managers in their daily business. You will analyze actuals versus targets (sales as well as results). You will also follow and evaluate projects in the districts.
The role is also to support other parts of the business with analysis, e.g. within purchase and production. The Business Controller will be responsible for ad hoc projects locally as well as within Heras and CRH.
The Business Controller will be responsible of:
- Month end reporting
- Forecast and budgeting
- Analysis actual versus forecast/budget
- Transfer pricing
- Project analysis
The job includes travelling to the different districts in Sweden, Oslo, the production site in Ystad and, occasionally, to Heras and CRH head offices (mainly Netherlands).
The position reports to the Finance Manager Nordic.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, probably with a major in Controlling, Finance or Accounting.
- We believe you at least have 3-5 years of experience in a Finance or Controlling role.
- It is important that you have a hands-on mentality and that you are action orientated.
- In order to be successful in the position we believe you have a strong knowledge and understanding of financial analysis and business controlling.
- You are an experienced user of Excel and comfortable to handle complex data from different IT systems. It is an advantage if you have experience from the ERP system Navision.
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and Swedish is a prerequisite for the position. You also have excellent communication skills.
- As a person you are motivated, analytical, business oriented and energetic. You are a team player, but self-confident and self-reliable.
+46 73 944 54 60
Heras is Europe’s premium perimeter protection brand. We are active in 12 countries and employ more than 1100 people. Across businesses and industry sectors, we design, manufacture, install and service perimeter protection solutions. We work with our customers and strive to understand their perimeter protection needs. We put protection at the core of our business, so we can protect the perimeter of theirs.
The perimeter protection market is growing and evolving. Today’s world places ever more importance on safety and security. At Heras, we investing in this safer, securer future. We need dedicated, enthusiastic with ambition matching our own. If you want join us in our mission we have opportunities for you.
Heras is part of the Irish company CRH. This is a leading global building materials group employing over 89,000 people at around 3,900 locations worldwide.
Find out more about the company and the group on heras.se and crh.com