IT-SOLUTIONS - INTERNATIONAL AFTER MARKET ACTIVITIES/TECHNICAL SALES
Do you want:
- The opportunity to join a growing group, whose structure will lead you to evolve?
- To use your technical knowledge within IT solutions/electronics/SW/HW in the aim to offer high added IT solutions?
- An independent job with main base in the company's locations in South Denmark, where you occasionally get the opportunity to travel - primarily in Europe?
- With reference to Sales Director, to be responsible for Aftermarket Activities/Sales - you maintain and investigate the company database of past projects/customers portfolio, and explores opportunities to initiate new business activities?
Your tasks will include to:
- Conduct business and technical investigations to quantify opportunities
- Validate the solutions technically and economically to be submitted to customers with the objective of profitability for the company and service for the customer
- Create technical and commercial offers and bring these offers to customers and ensure their fulfilment
Be the pre-sales engineering support for the activity NEW BIDS which includes
- Actively participate in the study of customer specifications
- Choose the right solution and write the characteristics
- Support the offers technically during defense with the sales director in front of customers
- There can be many approaches to the job, and your formal education is not important. However you have good technical skills/experiences within software/electronics and experience in the IT Industry as part of technical solutions and you are capable to figure out rather advanced IT-Solutions
- Beyond your technical profile, you have acquired commercial sensitivity to transform constraints into sales opportunities
- Perhaps have experience with Project Management
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- You live – or want to live in South of Denmark/Northern Germany
- Have a proactive temperament, and you are honest and conscientious and you follow your tasks through to completion
- Thrive to work independently with freedom and responsibility, while interdisciplinary cooperation
- You have excellent communications skills that amongst others will enable you to establish your internal network
- Love challenges and you have a positive mindset and sees opportunities
- Business-oriented and have good business acumen
Please mail your resume and application to headhunter Margaret Petersen, Hurecon – mail firstname.lastname@example.org. She will provide you with full confidentiality all the way. Contact consultant: Margaret Petersen, Hurecon, on: +45 20 49 54 51 . Hurecon is located in North Sealand, HOWEVER interviews etc will take place in South Denmark
About the company:
Our client is a part of a global successfull group. The group provides state-of-the art solutions around the world and the customers/clients is amongst the biggest companies. You will be a part of a company there for more than a quarter of a century has been amongst the Forerunners within their Industry, representing innovative solutions, comprehensive project management, controlled documentation and IRIS certified quality management.