IT-solutions - Project Manager/Engineer - AFTERMARKET/NEW BIDS
You want the opportunity to join a growing group, which structure will lead you to evolve within its organization.
The Luminator Technology Group is a world leading company on the mass transit and aerospace industries. Our mass transit division is answering passenger information and security demands worldwide, and is a major actor on public transportation.
For one of its brand specialized on the railway and LRV markets, we are expanding our team and are creating the position of Project Manager / Engineer - AFTERMARKET / NEW BIDS (M/F), in Sonderborg (DK).
Reporting to the sales & program director, you will be in charge of the following missions:
Lead the AFTERMARKET activities:
- Maintain a database of our past projects
- Conduct technical investigations to quantify opportunities
- Validate technically the solutions to be submitted to customers with the objective of profitability for the company and service for the customer
- Create technical offers
- Bring these offers to customers and ensure their fulfilment
Be the engineering support of the Sales Director for the NEW BIDS activities:
- Actively participate in the study of customer specifications
- Choose the right solution and write the characteristics
- Support technically the offers during defence with the sales director in front of customers
- From an advanced technical education in electronics or software, you have a project management experience in the industry as part of technical solutions with high added value at international level. Ideally, you know the railway world and its constraints, however this is not mandatory.
- Beyond your technical profile, you have acquired commercial sensitivity to transform constraints into sales opportunities
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- You live – or want to live in South of Denmark /Northern Germany
- Capable of evolving internally, you have excellent communication skills enabling you to establish quickly your internal network with our engineering and development teams.
- From a proactive temperament, your motivation and your involvement will be the keys to your success in this very rewarding position.
- You will have to travel occasionally to our clients sites.
Please mail your resume and application to headhunter Margaret Petersen, Hurecon – mail email@example.com. She will provide you with full confidentiality all the way. Contact consultant: Margaret Petersen, Hurecon, on: +45 20 49 54 51 . Hurecon is located in North Sealand, HOWEVER interviews etc will take place in South Denmark
About the company:
Luminator Technology Group is a global world world leading company on the mass transit and aerospace industries. The group provides state-of-the art solutions around the world and the customers/clients is amongst the biggest companies. You will be a part of a company there for more than a quarter of a century has been amongst the Forerunners within their Industry, representing innovative solutions, comprehensive project management, controlled documentation and IRIS certified quality management. Read more on www.ltgglobal.com.