Head of Project Management
LanguageWire is a dynamic company with an ambitious growth strategy, where strong customer relationships are a top priority. We are now looking for a Head of Project Management to ensure best in class quality delivery and customer satisfaction. If you thrive in a dynamic company with an ambitious growth strategy and have experience in the project management field, you might be what we are looking for.
LanguageWire offers an innovative collaboration platform that helps the world’s leading companies collaborate with language experts to create truly engaging multilingual content. We are a company investing heavily in technical solutions to support the changing needs of our customers.
As Head of Project Management, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Project Management team is aligned with and supports the LanguageWire business strategy. You will implement and execute the agreed strategic initiatives in collaboration with the Managing Director in DK and with your colleagues from our other regions. You will lead a team of Senior Project Managers, who are working closely with our Danish Sales Team in delivering best in class service to our customers, and you will actively participate in driving and developing your own portfolio of selected customers.
- Ensure a highly motivated and performance driven regional Project Management team with the right capabilities
- Develop and lead the Project Management Team in Denmark to support employee engagement in the team
- Responsible for and ensure best utilization of the regional PM budget in collaboration with COO
- Develop, lead and cooperate with your international colleagues in the Operation Excellence Team on cross boarder business development projects within the LanguageWire group
- Actively drive and develop your own portfolio of selected customers and acquiring new business
- Participate in customer meetings to sell LanguageWire’s solutions
Your competencies and experience
- You know how to motivate and develop people, and you are an expert within project management.
- Experience in leading and developing a high performance team and a good eye for the business needs
- Experience from the project management field
- Preferable experience within the translation industry, alternatively from the service industry
- Solid experience in developing the business and an eye for spotting development areas
- Technical knowledge and flair
- Experience in working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, always striving to find win-win-solutions
- Min. a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
The position requires an efficient, commercially driven individual, motivated by results and challenges. You are good at establishing relations to both customers and coworkers, and you have the ability to motivate your team. You thrive in a dynamic environment where two days are not the same, and you have a hands on approach where you get things done.
You will work in an ambitious company with great customers, an extensive network of language experts and the best employees from around the globe. Everyone at LanguageWire is an expert in their field and focused on making communication easier in all languages through innovative platform technology.
Technology is a big part of what has made LanguageWire a trusted brand and provided relentless growth since 2000, but we never forget that it is a business that is built and powered by people. So we make sure that our entire team is happy in what they do and provided with the tools they need to achieve.
If you are excited by working with cutting-edge technology to solve the age-old problem of frictionless communication, then you will be inspired every day that you work at LanguageWire.
If you have specific questions to the position as Head of Project Management, please contact COO, Stig Jørgensen, on email@example.com. Please apply through our webpage.
The deadline for applying is May 3, and we expect you to start at August 1.