Junior Sales and Project Manager
Do you have an ambition to gain experience in managing and coordinating projects in the field of automation? Are you passionate about project management and do you thrive in fast pace working environment? Then this job opportunity might be just perfect for you!
Who are we?
ProInvent A/S is an inventive company with around 35 highly educated employees. Most of the employees have more than 15 years of experience in the business field of automation. Our ambition is through development of automated production machines to be a competent partner for the leading industries. We are helping our customers to achieve more effective production, increased revenue as well as better work environment.
With more than 600 successful projects completed, we are trusted partner for the major industries on the Danish market, such as Novo Nordisk, Coloplast, Radiometer, Haldor Topsøe, Bavarian Nordic, Novozymes and Kopenhagen Fur.
In ProInvent there is a short way from thought to action, and here creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and stimulating everyday with dedicated colleagues, lots of job satisfaction and professional challenges. We have a unique culture where we help each other and have incorporated "prospective knowledge".
About the job
Project management is one of the core competences in ProInvent. Our project managers participate in all phases of the development process, from the development of the overall technology plans to realization and commissioning of the equipment. Through systematic working methods, structured planning, monthly project status meetings and budget planning, we ensure effective implementation of our projects. Project models, based on a detailed work specification and categorization of the necessary requirements are integrated part of the project management function. The project cycle in ProInvent is approximately one year. During the project cycle, you will be on a steep learning curve and be able to gain knowledge for the different project phases, issues and strategies how to deal with them. At the beginning of your career, you will be Junior Project Manager that will be mentored and coached by our experienced Project Managers. You will be trained in mechanical construction, machine control and robotics, which will allow you to gain better understanding of the project workflow and daily struggle of engineers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Join customer meetings, brainstorms, and concept generation sessions for new machine designs
- Follow an entire project life cycle – from project sales, through customer negotiations, design and construction, manufacturing, assembly of machine to commissioning and customer take over
- Prepare and lead small projects for customers in close collaboration with experienced Project Manager.
In order to be successful in this role we expect that you are dedicated to our business and project management in the same way we are. You are at the beginning of your project management career and you see yourself in this industry.
Moreover, we expect the following:
- Have the skills and adaptability required to participate in the solution of different development projects for customers, often international leaders in their field
- Have a desire and ability to participate in sales processes
- Result oriented and committed to adhere to schedules and budgets
- Work independently and take responsibility for your projects
- Mechanical engineering background in machine or mechanism design or robotics
- Project management or mechanical engineering experience within the business field of automation would be an advantage
- Good language and communication skills - both written and spoken English, Danish is an advantage
- Desire and ability to keep many balls in the air
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor is a plus
- You have valid working permit in Denmark
- Competitive remuneration package
- Interesting and unique projects
- Opportunity to learn from experienced Project Managers and engineers
- Continuous monitoring of your professional development
- Fast progress in your career
All applicants must send an application with an updated CV in English to: email@example.com
Start date for this job is as soon as possible, preferably from 1st of June. Interviews will take place in our office in April. For questions regarding the vacancy please contact: Michal Graczykowski, Technical Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org