Cardiac Service Solution Sales Manager, Nordic, Baltic & Poland/Europe
Through the deployment of a consultative sales process,you are accountable for identifying, attracting, qualifying, proposing solutions and driving/accelerating sales closings, to achieve sales targets. Can you do all this then We have the coolest job for you...
Can you drive CRHF Cardiac Service Solutions business growth, generating service revenue streams and sustaining core device growth, by proposing the service as a key differentiator.
A NBP-Europe Solution Manager contributes with energy, “passion-to-win" and skills in complex solution selling processes. The sales process will involve clinical and non-clinical stakeholders and requires ability to navigate cross-functional areas with customers and within Medtronic (e.g. close connection with CRHF field force, SHQ/sBU/EOC technical support, BRC/RCC clinical, legal/regulatory, financial, pricing, etc.).
To become a succes it requires resilience to potentially long sales cycles and influencing skills to accelerate the market uptake of disruptive and “new to the world” services, primarily Monitoring Services (FocusOnTM).
You will be responsible for the NBP region and spans across Europe, by driving business in other countries on ad hoc basis, to capture opportunities and accelerate the uptake of the new services.
A typical day at the office could look like this
- Meet both qualitative and quantitative sales goals on a consistent basis, including, leads generated, contracts signed, financial, operational and customer satisfaction targets, on time and on-budget
- Performance measurement: Leads generated and contracts signed to be agreed with Management
- Identify opportunities and close sales to existing and new customers, generating and converting leads into customers, through various channels (digital, in-person, CRHF sales force)
- Engage and work closely with the CRHF sales organization to establish an effective sales process, from lead generation, to solution sale calls, contracting and implementation
- Develop, manage and accurately forecast a valid pipeline
- Accurately manage call lists and client contracts, logging all call information, setting up demonstration dates and updating profile activity through use of SFDC / APDR and other tools
- Develop and refine sales messaging, and identify-manage key deal-closing criteria (including reimbursement, funding options, legal, payment methods, evidence, etc.)
- Bring domain expertise relevant to that customer – as agreed with the appropriate stakeholders
- Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business and provide Market insight back to SHQ to help drive and grow our business, for Service Continuous Improvement and Service Excellence
- Collect feedback from prospects and existing customers, to enable continuous service improvement and service excellence
- Act as the point of contact between customers-field force and SHQ EU management
- Willingness to engage in a high potential, fast-growing and disruptive business area, where Medtronic is ahead of the game versus competition
- Passion to deliver results in a fast pace environment, tolerating uncertainty, complex sales processes, tight timelines and extensive travelling
- High level of customer service mentality and attention to details, coupled to a strong business acumen and pragmatism for customer base development and customer-nurturing attitude
- Technical affinity with internet based solution such as Carelink and CIEDs, especially LINQ
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Language skills: English (additional languages are a strong plus, especially Scandinavian langianges, preferably Danish)
What you need to know About Medtronic
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85,000+ employees in more than 160 countries.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Help us shape the future!
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a world leading company within medical device, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and international level. The role will have a decisive impact on the business, and could offer exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
Does this sound interesting? Contact us!