Catalyst Engineer - Technical Service
Haldor Topsoe’s technologies play an important role in the global efforts to protect the environment and the world’s energy resources. Topsoe’s Chemical Business Unit is marketing and selling catalysts and technologies for chemical industry, e.g. for fertilizer, petrochemical, refineries as well as the sulfuric acid industry. We have a strong position in these areas and sell our products worldwide.
We are seeking a catalyst engineer for the Marketing & Sales and Technical Support Group for our sulfuric acid catalysts. You will provide technical support to our clients all over the world in close cooperation with our sales managers. Your work will include a variety of task within the fields of chemical engineering, catalysis and thermodynamic. Our catalyst products are highly specialized, and you will be offered extensive training, the opportunity to participate in relevant courses, and close collaboration with more experienced colleagues.
We offer you a position in an international company with excellent career and development prospects. You will work in an informal but ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues. We collaborate closely across the company and with our regional offices worldwide in an effort to meet our customers' needs in the best possible way. The position as catalyst engineer provides the opportunity to explore different cultures and develop cross-cultural understanding and cooperation skills.
- provide technical assistance to our sales managers and to customers worldwide
- simulate and calculate catalytic reactors
- advise on the use and optimizing the operation of our catalysts
- prepare technical quotations and reports for customers in close cooperation with the sales engineers
- provide specialized technical service and advise on catalyst loading and commissioning at customer sites
- assist in the continued development of our technical service offerings
- create effective cooperation between different cultures
- expected 30-50 days of travelling per year.
- want to develop technical expertise within catalyst technologies
- are dynamic, flexible and pro-active
- possess technical flair and demonstrate initiative
- have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- are structured and committed to your work
- are responsible and always perform your best.
You have a degree in chemical engineering or chemistry and are motivated by working with applied technical chemistry on a specialized level. Excellent skills in written and spoken English are required.
Applicants with some years of experience as well as recent graduates are welcomed, we fit the challenges to your qualifications.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates with grades and any references no later than April 27, 2017.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.
27 April 2017
Want to know more:
+45 2275 4714