Danish Sales Executive Google AdWords
Sales & Account Management
Yearly Salary: €25.000 + 20% bonus
Number of vacancies: 5
As a member of the Google Team at Teleperformance, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google AdWords. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' Google AdWords campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will become a specialist advisor for Nordic companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Google AdWords customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest Google AdWords team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Nordic online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new Google AdWords customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently upselling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google AdWords solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +2 Years of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
Conditions and Benefits
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours
- On-going Google Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)