Sales Team Leader Google AdWords in Barcelona
As a Team Leader of the Google Team at Teleperformance, you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' Google AdWords campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising. Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
- Manage a sales team of executives to achieve targets
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- You are responsible for acquiring new Google AdWords customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently upselling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google AdWords solutions and marketing strategies
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Danish, Swedish, or Dutch (advance level)
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +3 Years of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop.
Conditions and Benefits
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours
- On-going Google Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
Sales & Account Management
Yearly Salary: €28.000 + 20% bonus
Number of vacancies: 2