Regulatory Affairs Partner
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regulatory Affairs Partner to support our Global Animal Health (ANH) Business. You will be based in Denmark. Being located on our production site in Milwaukee, Wisconsin state, USA, could be envisaged.
Our Animal Health & Nutrition group offers documented and cost-effective microbial feed solutions to increase productivity in livestock farming while providing healthy economic returns to producers. We lead the industry in the selection, development, production and distribution of beneficial live microbials.
The Global Regulatory Affairs network is responsible for market access strategies, expediting the registration of products globally to enable sales and market access continuity by maintaining products & associated claims compliance with applicable legislations.
- Global Regulatory Strategy & associated annual work plan for ANH in collaboration with heads of regional regulatory teams
- Priority setting, resources planning & allocation of global ANH regulatory support in collaboration with heads of regional regulatory teams
- Global external affairs strategy and prioritization
- Coordination of the support from the Global Regulatory Affairs network to ANH
- Representation of the company in European trade associations (e.g. FEFANA)
- Policies & legislation monitoring global coordination
- Regulatory support to EU businesses targeting bovine, other major/minor cloven-footed food-producing species, silage, pets
- Support to projects
- Global coordination of company regulatory position
- Impact assessment of regulatory changes
- Marketing/communication material review
- Registration data input to other regions based on EU dossiers
- Support to ANH communication strategy on products functionalities/health benefits
- Transversal projects/topics on a need basis
The position interfaces with many functions both internal and external to the organization including but not limited to innovation, marketing, sales, production, and external agencies.
Your personal profile
- MSc/PhD ideally in Microbiology, Food, Animal Nutrition or related subject, alternatively DVM Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- Minimum 4-6 years regulatory experience in the field of feed or foods subject to pre-market approvals (in the industry or in regulatory/risk assessment governmental organizations). Experience with feed ingredients is a plus.
- Alternatively, 4-6 years’ experience in an R&D/Project management position in a feed ingredients company. Experience on animal trials is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally – both written and verbally
- Good organizational skills, methodical, systematic approach with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and sense for practical solutions
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, and within a team
- Project management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly in Europe and occasionally globally
- Fluent in English, oral and written – other languages are a plus
You will be part of a highly motivated, result-driven and solution-orientated international team. Team work is at the core of our success. You will work for an innovative business with high ambitions and a commitment to continue their sustainable growth journey.
If you have any enquiries please contact Global Regulatory Affairs Director Caroline Herody at Tel: +45 52180854; email@example.com
Please apply online. Here you can enter your resume, cover letter and relevant diplomas into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 28 April 2017. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we, therefore, urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com