Global Sales and Marketing Specialist
Intomics offers a challenging and exciting position as Global Sales and Marketing Specialist in a young company providing biomedical big data analysis products and services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Intomics is a leading company in discovering biology and disease mechanisms from biomedical big data. Through innovative analyses and better use of data, Intomics helps clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper. Intomics is growing rapidly and wants to strengthen its Sales and Marketing competencies
The Global Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing global Sales and Marketing activities. You will be working closely with the VP, Sales and BD, but will be personally responsible for the projects, that you are handling.
Your main responsibility will be marketing and sales of products and tailored big data analytics solutions developed for the pharma/biotech industry. You will also be responsible for analyzing market requirements to ensure that our products and services continue to meet customer expectations in a highly competitive way.
Our products are aimed at various stages of the drug discovery and development process such as biomarker discovery and optimization, target identification, drug discovery and patient stratification. The sales and marketing process will very often require an adapted approach to the individual customer.
You will be reporting to the VP, Sales and BD and must enjoy traveling 25+ days annually. Travel activity will mainly include Europe and the US East Coast.
The preferred candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Master’s degree or similar in a biology-related field combined with a very good business understanding
- 5+ years work experience within the life sciences sector and substantial familiarity with biomedical data in research and development projects
- Substantial, documented S/M results, at least 5 years of strategic S/M experience, preferably from a position with direct sales to the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience in selling complex solutions and concepts
- Good international understanding and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy, dynamic and global environment
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level, both orally and in writing
- Positive, committed and energetic
Salary and benefits
The salary package will be reflected on the skill level and experience of the right candidate.
Please send your motivated application, CV and references (in pdf-format) via "Apply here" with ”Application-7119 Global Sales and Marketing Specialist” in the subject field no later than Monday, April 24th, 2017. Applications will be considered on a continuous basis, so you should apply as soon as possible.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race or religion are encouraged to apply. Enquiries about the position can be made to VP, Sales and BD Eske Rygaard-Hjalsted, tel: +45 88807979.
Read more about intomics at www.intomics.com