Senior Contract Manager
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is looking to employ a Senior Contract Manager to lead contract management in complex and large scale metro and light rail projects. You have the opportunity to join a professional team and a unique working environment in the “Procurement & Contract Management” function.
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” undertakes the entire life-cycle from project development, maturation, construction and to operation of the Copenhagen Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail systems. These will be extended continuously in the future, and we have a long-term pipeline with a portfolio value of approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen opens in 2019 and is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. Other projects are connecting systems in Nordhavn and Sydhavn as well as the new Light Rail along Ring 3 consisting of 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations.
Area of Responsibility
As Contract Manager you will be responsible for commercial management of contracts, which includes coordinating with other stakeholders of the contract. The large infrastructure projects consist of several contracts with civil-, mechanical- and electrical works. You will have a key role in executing projects on time and budget by aligning contractual obligations with actual progress of works. This entails to follow-up on contracts, manage correspondence and to negotiate with contractors. You will provide strategic input and lessons learnt to the preparation of new contracts to ensure continuous improvement in the way of working.
- Commercial Contract management including strategies, correspondence, reporting of progress and cost avoidance
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders e.g. engineering, environment and safety
- Manage, evaluate and respond to claims
- Evaluate changes and extra works
- Require clarifications and documentation
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Contribute to consistency in contract management across projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement of procedures and routines
- Represent the company towards suppliers and other stakeholders
- Master or bachelor degree in engineering and/or economics or law
- Solid experience in management of contracts related to civil-, mechanical-, electrical works e.g. AB92, ABT93, FIDIC
- Solid experience in engineering/construction business and claims handling
- Strong negotiation skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented competences
- Fluency in English and preferably also Danish language
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” offers a challenging and responsible position in a dynamically developing organisation. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant work environment and skilled colleagues.
For further information about the job contact Head of Procurement & Contract Management Ulrik Wendelboe, Tel + 45 3311 1700
We only accept applications through our recruitment system. Send your application via the link.
Mobil: +45 33111700Hjemmeside: