Roche as is looking for a Financial Analyst to drive business performance by providing insights leading to effective decisions and resource allocation across the company and acting as business partner.
Your role will be to deliver insights which positively impact business decisions.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Act as business partner and internal consultant in financial matters to management and other internal customers
- Provide financial insights / performance indicators to the Business and develop reports to support best decision making
- Support budget owners in budgeting whilst ensuring funds are effectively allocated
- Proactively drive business partners in monitoring operational and department expenses, analyze deviations
- Proactively drive major budgeting events under the lead of the Head of Financial Analysis & Accounting
- Drive month end closing activities
- Coordinate yearly audit, prepare local annual report
- Align with Regional Controlling team and actively contribute to the Regional Controllers community
- Perform ad hoc analyses as per business needs
- Support implementation of financial policies and processes
- Lead Finance and / or Crossfunctional Projects (Laterally lead teams)
You have the following qualifications:
A person who can work in an informal and challenging environment to effectively work with business partners and is excited about generating insights that will lead to success for the organization
- 3-6 years of professional experience including experience in finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership attitude
- Sound overall finance and accounting background (incl. analytical thinking)
- Track record of strong performance
- Willingness to develop as people leader
- Interest in pursuing a global career
- University Degree or equivalent within Finance
- Strong knowledge in Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Danish is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge/experience around ERP Systems / SAP
- Knowledge of local fiscal, legal environment a plus
- International experience is an asset
We place extra value on the following competencies:
- Evaluating Problems (Examining Information, Documenting Facts, Interpreting Data)
- Investigating Issues (Developing Expertise, Adopting Practical Approaches, Providing Insights)
- Communicating Information (Convincing People, Articulating Information, Challenging Ideas)
- Creating Innovation (Generating Ideas, Exploring Possibilities, Developing Strategies)
You will be part of a highly dynamic department consisting of Finance, Logistics, Procurement and Facility Management that works close together to support the business in achieving their targets.
You will have beneficial conditions for personal and professional development in a dynamic and changeable organization, in which we focus on the development and training of our employees. With the job comes a competitive salary, telephone, bonus, pension and various health insurances.
You are welcome to contact Head of Financial Planning & Accounting Peter Gubbertsen at +45 36399999 for further information about the position.
Please send your application no later than Friday May 5th 2017.
Please note that only applications submitted through our recruitment system will be taken into consideration.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2015 employed more than 91,700 people worldwide. In 2015, Roche invested CHF 9.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 48.1 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in DenmarkRoche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 130 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment.
Roche Pharmaceuticals has been selected as Denmark's 2nd best place to work in 2016 (Great Places to Work, mid sized companies). You can read more about working at Roche by visiting www.roche.dk.
* i kategorien mellemstore virksomheder